– What’s wrong with you?
– The world is changing.
– It will never be the same. We will never be the same.
– You’re just drunk.
– No. I can see it better than I ever did before. I might have been drunk each day of my life while I was sober.
– What will never be the same?
– Our lives. Our rhythm. Our beating. Our struggle. Everything is changing and we have to move with it or stay behind and dream of the days that are no more. Can’t you hear it reshaping? Its corners, its sides, its perspectives, its people.
– I miss it.
– What do you miss?
– The person I got used to see in the mirror.